Skip to content

Taking Care of You and Your Tax Needs!

Trucking Tax Services

Trucking Tax Services

Employer Identification Number (EIN)

We can obtain your EIN number from the IRS for you. If you are forming a corporation or LLC with our service we will obtain your EIN at no additional charge.

Sub Chapter S Election

The Sub Chapter S Election is to designate your corporation as an S Corporation as opposed to a C Corporation. This election is time sensitive and affects how your corporation is taxed. Your accountant or CPA will usually advise you if this election is recommended for your particular situation.

Incorporation Filings

Preparation and filing of Articles of Incorporation in any state. Obtaining Corporate Minute Book and Seal, preparation of By-Laws, Organizational Minutes and completion Stock Certificates. Our filing includes obtaining the entity EIN number and Sub S Election, if applicable.

Limited Liability Company (LLC) Filings

Preparation and filing of Articles of Organization in any state. Obtaining LLC Company Kit and Seal, completion of membership information and Membership Certificates. Filings also includes obtaining the entity EIN number.

Registered Agent Service

All corporations and Limited Liability Companies must have a registered agent. If you are not acting as you own registered agent we can set you up with a registered agent in any state.

Certificates of Authority/Foreign Qualification

We can register your corporation or LLC in other states. If you are operating your business in more than one state you may have filing requirements in those additional states.

Corporate Minute Books/Limited Liability Company Kits

Your minute book or LLC kit will come embossed with your company name, stock certificates or LLC membership certificates preprinted with your company name and will include your official company seal.

Annual Corporate Minute Service

All corporations are required to maintain annual minutes reflecting required annual meetings, re-election of officers and directors, sale or purchase of corporate equipment, etc. (Annual minutes are required even if operating as a one person corporation).

Annual Reports/Statements of Information

Corporations and Limited Liability Companies are required to file updated information with the state annually. Forms are typically mailed out on or around the anniversary of the filing date and must be completed and filed in a timely manner.

Dissolution Service

Corporations and LLC’s are required to go through a formal process of properly closing down the business. This process is referred to as a Dissolution or Cancellation and requires that the business entity file specific paperwork with the Secretary of State. Requirements vary state to state, with some states having very simple requirements and others much more complex. Failure to dissolve a corporation or LLC could result in additional fees, taxes and possible liability issues until such time that the dissolution process is completed.

Income Tax Preparation

All tax returns are Accountant prepared with the goal of best possible results for our clients. Tax return preparation includes preparation of Federal and State returns including Quarterly Estimated Tax vouchers. We will provide a Tax Organizer to help you gather all your tax information. We also offer preparation of tax returns for back tax years.

Bookkeeping – Monthly Service

This service is recommended for Sole Proprietors, one person LLC’s, Husband/Wife Partnerships/LLC and Partnerships with less than $250,000 gross receipts.

We offer monthly bookkeeping service which includes profit and loss statements, quarterly estimated tax vouchers, tax planning, telephone calls and consultations. We will provide a detailed list of all information required each month as well as self-addressed mailing envelopes for sending in your bookkeeping work.

Tax Resolution

We offer a full range of problem resolution services including Audit Representation, Offers in Compromise and Installment Agreements. We can help with your IRS problems so you don’t have to handle them alone. Learn more…

For pricing please call or email us your request.

Scroll To Top